Our board certified pathologist with emphasis in GI provides accurate and timely diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the digestive tract.
- Reports are precise and concise so as not to leave you in a “grey” area. Our pathologists believe that accuracy is paramount and communication is critical for the best possible patient outcomes, and you can be sure of instantaneous notification of atypical findings.
- Consult, second case review, second opinion, and QA service
- Daily courier service or free overnight shipping via FedX or UPS
- 24-72 hour turnaround with most cases, same day turn around with most RUSH cases
- Clients with their own in-house laboratory arrangements come to us for tailored technical or professional components as needed routinely, for coverage or overflow of specimen volume.
- Excellent quality technical component and slide preparation with slides returned to your facility in 1-2 days
- Participate in Proficiency Testing through the American Society of Dermatopathology and Beutner Labs
We offer a comprehensive stain menu including special stains, Immunohistochemistry and Immunofluorescence Direct/Indirect studies on state of the art equipment, assuring high quality and fast turnaround times.